- raise the train up;
- transition between ice ocean and the bridge;
- cracks on the ice;
- dirts on the bridge;
- color scheme!!!
- to test: if disabling "affect reflection" in ibl, is it a waste of render time to even use ibl to light?
- the color of the sky and the ice has to match;
- reflection on bart windows should be distorted. please refer to reflection on car windows.
- apply new UVs to all the windows.
objects could be added:
- ice boats
- orange block thingys
added noise bump to the window which blurs the reflection on the window. but in real world, reflection on car windows is only distorted shape wise, the outline of the color is very clear ( not blurred at all).