you are always telling a story!
-always think about what your audience is thinking
- everything you shoot is a choice. do they match the feeling you're trying to get?
- are the actions, settings, props, and effects helping tell the story, in big or little ways?
- pay attention to te frame. everything should enter, exit, or stay in the frame for a reason.
- whatever you're shooting is your subject. it can be a person or a tree. the viewer should always know who or what the subject if your video is. (?)
- movies are about something happing. and something has to move.
- move the camera slooooowly when you move it. (?)